I have been a Realtor since 1993 and am pleased to have the opportunity to serve you in this capacity. As noted, my background is in business and government as well as years of experience in real estate. Whether you are looking for waterfront, beachfront, a single family home or a condo, I am confident we can find you the perfect fit for your lifestyle needs. We have a community full of business opportunities, good schools, new homes, vintage and charm, luxury and relaxation. Please remember me for all of your real estate needs. I look forward to the opportunity to earn your trust and confidence as I work hard for you.
• Brenda was born in Norfolk, Virginia but moved to Tampa in 1964.
• She received a Bachelor of Arts in Education from the University of South Florida and she was a licensed nurse prior to her career in real estate. Brenda has been a Realtor since 1993.
• Brenda served as Council Woman for the City of Fort Myers from 1996 – 2000.
• Brenda has five children and lives in South Tampa.
• Let Brenda share her expertise with you when looking for a home.